Thank you for your emergency call back request, one of our emergency responders should be contacting you within minutes.
- Talk to a real person, not an answering machine
- At your door within 60 minutes
- Servicing Ohio for over 30 years
- A+ BBB rating
- Free Estimates
- Over 150+ 5 Star Reviews
- Billed directly to insurance
Day Or Night
Thank You for Your Emergency Call Back Request
Available 24/7 • 740-417-9006
Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup Services
- © 2020 Dry Patrol. All Rights Reserved.
- Google Rating4.8Based on 171 reviewsDry Patrol Water Damage Experts Columbus4.8Andrea J Lynch18:47 12 Jun 20Dry Patrol came out to rescue us after our basement flooded then mold appeared on the drywall. Their estimator Mike was thorough & courteous. Our crew Damian & James were very always on time, worked very hard & were very professional. They made sure the basement was dry to the required moisture percentage, applied the fungicide, then returned & sanitized the basement & all the mold gone. I highly recommend Dry Patrol!Cindy McIntire20:00 02 Jun 20Caleb and Eric were the guys that serviced my basement. They were very professional, mannerly and prompt. They did a thorough and professional job. I was very pleased with their services.Mary Schauer14:48 28 May 20James and Erik were very professional and mindful of social distancing ( masks etc). They were friendly, polite, and were very neat and tidy , labeled base boards for easier re installation . Would highly recommend to friends and neighbors!Jillian McCulloch19:00 24 May 20We had sewage flooding our basement in the midst of a large storm that affected several homes and businesses in Delaware this past weekend. Dry Patrol was able to squeeze us in last minute and we couldn’t have been more appreciative. Mike, the estimator, showed up and assessed what was needed and was professional, friendly, and fair. The crew arrived and were cleaning within 20 minutes of the estimate. The guys, Damien, Aaron, Melvin, and James, did a fantastic job and were extremely friendly, and professional as well. We couldn’t have been happier with their service! Highly recommend.Mary Schauer15:09 22 May 20James and Erik were very professional and mindful of social distancing ( masks etc). They were friendly, polite, and were very neat and tidy , labeled base boards for easier re installation . Would highly recommend to friends and neighbors!Philip Gensner17:03 02 May 20Extremely reliable and efficient. Dry Patrol did a fantastic job clearing up our water damage from a broken sump pump. The team of James, Caleb, and Melvin did an amazing job. I recommend this team and company for water cleaning services.Robert Clements13:15 22 Apr 20We had a flood in our finished basement due to the sump pump quitting. Dry Patrol was highly recommended to us by a plumber friend who replaced our sump pump. Once Mike, their estimator, who came to our house, I was completely impressed with him and his professionalism. He was easy to work with, answered all of my questions, and did not try to include a service that would not be needed for the water mitigation as other companies did. The guys (Damien, Ranier, and Steve) who came to our house to complete and inspect the work were awesome. They were timely, easy to work with, respectful of us and our house, and very professional. If I ever need a service provided by Dry Patrol, they are definitely my first call and they should be your first call too.Anastasia Snyder17:47 09 Apr 20I had a very good experience with Dry Patrol. My basement flooded due to the Columbus sewage system backing up. It was very disgusting. They were very responsive and did an excellent job cleaning my basement and drying it out after. I don't think my basement has ever been this clean! They were very professional and I would definitely use them again.Meladee Hopkins22:02 26 Mar 20I called Dry Patrol from a friend referral. Within 30 minutes, Michael was at my house assessing the damage in the basement. I was worried that my basement was going to be a total loss but they were able to save everything but the padding under the carpet and the baseboards. They were very professional and did all this during the first week of the stay at home order. They worked directly with my insurance company. I would definitely recommend them.Steve West15:39 03 Feb 20The entire crew was professional and did a great job. I really appreciate the explanation of the process from the first call until they were finished.Rebecca Rogers20:42 20 Jan 20Anthony and Justin were professional and not intrusive. With the exception of a delay in arriving Dry Patrol is worth the money. More thorough then the inexpensive services. I will call them again! Janine was responsive and accommodating.Martiana Klui18:37 07 Jan 20We had a great crew of people help us deal with a pretty awful flood and mold issue. We're incredibly grateful for all of them: Todd, Hayden, Dakota, Anthony, Mike, and Damian. Each and every one of them was kind and respectful when they entered our home. They were even great with our super energetic dogs. Overall and all around stellar service.T Rob21:59 04 Jan 20Dry Patrol was recommended by our plumber when our sump pump went bad & our basement flooded. I called Dry Patrol & within an hour Chad arrived. At no cost, Chad ran tests on the carpet and drywall for damage & gave recommendations for repair. My husband had already decided that we were going to do the job ourselves & informed Chad. Chad stayed an extra hour, answered questions, & gave tips to help us save money!!!Dayna Norris15:13 09 Dec 19Best of several water damage companies we have experienced.Manager and workers all excellent and conscientious. We were referred to them by Eco Plumbers, so knew they would be high quality.Patrick Rhodes20:24 25 Oct 19I called DryPatrol at the recommendation of my plumber and spoke with Chad Holcomb. Chad came out the next morning to assess our problem. He took extensive pictures and measurements. He developed an estimate and thoroughly explained the entire mitigation process clearly enough whereby I understood all that needed to be done and why. We agreed to start the work the following Monday. The crew called to let me know that they were on their way and as projected they stayed right on task and finished the work by the end of that week. Mike and Anthony returned the following Tuesday and finished with the duct cleaning. Each and every day the crews kept me posted as to when they would be there and what they would be doing and for how long. All of their employees were courteous, punctual and committed to doing a professional job. I'd give the company five and a half stars if I could, highly recommend.Kelly Johnson18:01 17 Oct 19David and Michael were incredibly professional and helpful. Our project manager Chad was amazing throughout our entire water and mold remediation issue. I would highly recommend them!