Thank you for your emergency call back request, one of our emergency responders should be contacting you within minutes.
- Talk to a real person, not an answering machine
- At your door within 60 minutes
- Servicing Ohio for over 30 years
- A+ BBB rating
- Free Estimates
- Over 150+ 5 Star Reviews
- Billed directly to insurance
Day Or Night
Thank You for Your Emergency Call Back Request
Available 24/7 • (614) 407-5543
Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup Services
- © 2021 Dry Patrol. All Rights Reserved.
- Google Rating4.8Based on 196 reviewsDry Patrol Water Damage Experts Columbus4.8Lynnsey Quinn17:18 07 Jun 21Breanna and Tyler did an amazing job on our vent and duct cleaning. We have been renovating for the last month or so which has created a lot of dust and we also knew how dirty the previous owners were along with the house being 111 years old.They were in an out in 2 hrs, extremely hard working and professional. They even worked around our carpet installers being in and out of the house as well.Before the cleaning we found our selves stuffy and congested upon going home, after the cleaning, I slept at the house for the first time 1 day later and noticed how clean the air in our house was immediately! Better then at our townhouse!I'm excited to see how this cleaning helps with the dust and air quality in the coming months when we finally move in.Highly recommend!David Wirtz00:39 05 Jun 21Hayden and Tyler did a great job. We called the morning after a big storm and had water in the basement. They cleaned up and took our rugs outside to dry upon request. Great work!Heather Robison04:23 22 May 21They ROCK!!! I reached out to Dry Patrol first thing on Monday morning. This specific call was on a day I am confident that they were SLAMMED. The day before was a very heavy rain day. Not only were they out to our home about 24 hours later, but they started work on Tuesday. All work was completed Wednesday & the entire drying process was complete by Thursday afternoon. I was called to alert of when the team would be arriving every time. They accommodated our request to arrive a little later due to us trying to get our kids out the door for school before they started work. Ken, Hayden, & Todd were nothing less than incredible & I would recommend the team to friends, family, & clients (I work in real estate).Thank you helping us save as much of our basement as possible & thank you for removing what we couldn’t save ASAP!Michael Meddings16:00 12 May 21Ken Stinnette and the Dry Patrol team were prompt and courteous. They take their work serious and respect your home as if it were theirs. If you need any of the services that they provide I highly recommend Dry Patrol.molly oconnell20:28 31 Mar 21Molly is my daughter who was the primary contact for Dry Patrol because my wife and I were out of town. The water damage was at my home in Dublin, OH. This review will be short and sweet, but having spent my entire career as a senior executive with a multi billion dollar company, believe me Dry Patrol provided us with outstanding service. The man in charge, Ken, was also outstanding, had exceptional people skills and made customer service his top priority. This was an out-of-pocket expense for us, i.e. not an insurance claim. Dry Patrol went out of their way to accommodate my wife and me on the expense hit we took, providing discounts where ever they could. I highly recommend Dry Patrol! You will not be disappointed!Karen Saponaro14:55 18 Mar 21We had water come to inside walls from water damming on the roof. Dry Patrol accurately accessed the situation and removed problem walls and replaced with new drywall in a timely manner. Very professional and skilled.Doug Hedges17:09 15 Mar 21Dry Patrol cleaned the air ducts at my place of employment. They arrived on time and cleaned the air ducts thoroughly. The team, Austin and Breanna were clean, courteous, and professional the entire time. I highly recommend Dry Patrol for any services that they offer.Michelle Hoffman18:47 04 Feb 21I would like to extend a huge thank you to Dry Patrol of Delaware. Our family experienced a significant loss, the death of my sister. We then found ourselves in need of assistance from a restoration professional. I reached out to Bryan on a Sunday afternoon and without hesitation or delay, Bryan had a technician scheduled to help us. This was without doubt a difficult and emotional time – we could not have asked for a team more helpful, respectful and attentive. Thanks to all of you.Zak Hourmouzis15:38 02 Dec 20We had a leak from a vent in the roof. Water was dripping into the kitchen. Dry Patrol sent out someone to evaluate that day (which was the day before a holiday) and then, the day the problem was fixed, someone was out to start the drying process. It was quick and smooth, and everyone was professional. When it came time to take out the equipment, they sent someone to look in my attic and found that it was dry (I appreciate they didn't try to sell me a service I didn't need), and then adjusted the quote to a lower price because they had to do less work than they thought they would.Overall, I was impressed with their honesty and professionalism. I have heard stories of similar companies running up bills unnecessarily, so it is reassuring that they did what they said they would do and didn't try to take advantage of my family and me. I would recommend this company without reservation.Rick Oberdier20:12 12 Oct 20Eric, Braden and Mike did outstanding work. Very responsive and courteous and answered all my questions did a great job! A lot of other companies were trying to get me to spend thousands of dollars on encapsulation and they came in and put a vapor barrier and a dehumidifier for much lessMichelle H02:19 08 Oct 20My house was disinfected due to an infection of the COVID-19 virus. The team who treated my house, Aaron and Brayden, were very professional and sensitive about the matter at hand. They offered discretion should I desire it when dressing in their haz-mat suits before entering (i.e. using my garage to dress rather than in view). Professionalism and sensitivity is difficult to find, so I'm extremely grateful for it. I researched their product, too and felt very comfortable and confident having it used in my house for the purpose of destroying the virus in a safe manner. I will not hesitate to refer business to them or to use them again in the future if service is needed.Jennifer Eisenberg10:38 30 Sep 20Janine and The Dry Patrol team worked with us to spray and wipe down our room and bathroom after an active Covid-19 case arose in our house. Janine explained the entire process and answered every question I posed. Thank you Janine for helping us through such a stressful time! I would use Dry Patrol again without hesitation.Steven Starkey12:10 26 Sep 20My experience with Dry Patrol was nothing short of exceptional! From the moment my wife and I began working with them for our flooded basement, they were prompt, professional and easy to work with. Joey, Dearris and Eric were the individuals we had the pleasure of working with, and I can't say enough about their work ethic and attitudes. They were quick, efficient and effective in our basement clean up. I would highly recommend utilizing Dry Patrol if your unfortunate cases necessitates it. Thank you!Aaron Mills13:46 18 Sep 20Mike came out and inspected some minor deterioration of an external wall of my home due to a vinyl siding failure. He was on time, professional, and upfront about the situation. Mike was honest with me about no major remidiation being needed, instead of making a mountain out of a mole hill just to drum up business. The inspection/estimate was free and I can rest easy with his professional opinion, knowing my home is safe.Jangus Whitner22:05 02 Sep 20Dry Patrol staff (Aaron, Joe, Eric, and Caleb) were EXTREMELY professional and respectful. They treated my house like their own. I was nervous having any contractors in and out during COVID19 pandemic, but Dry Patrol staff were very clean and organized. They laid out protective material where they walked to prevent damage to my flooring, wore shoe covers, and didn't make a mess. Every single worker introduced themselves to me and made me feel like they valued me as a customer and truly cared about doing quality work. They obviously take pride in the company they work for and I was impressed by the level of professionalism and attention to detail. They even took the time to explain things to me when things came up. Thank you all for your great work!! I definitely recommend Dry Patrol!Don Newcomer14:36 01 Sep 20Very responsive and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.Sandy Faulhaber13:06 19 Aug 20My sewage drain in my basement backed up. Their team cleaned the nasty mess the same day I called them. They were very friendly and quick. They answered any questions I had. Their cleaning job was excellent. I would definitely recommend them!Jodi Sime15:35 05 Aug 20Dry Patrol was there when we needed them for our office space. They were on-time, friendly and very professional. Stacy was quick to respond to all of our questions and requests. We would definitely call them if needed again.Samantha Platt17:46 28 Jul 20We had a last minute emergency professional cleaning that needed done for our office and Dry Patrol quickly helped us out. Not only did they get us scheduled for that day they also re-scheduled just as quickly due to an issue that was on our end. Great customer service and work by Janine and the whole crew at Dry Patrol.Andrea J Lynch18:47 12 Jun 20Dry Patrol came out to rescue us after our basement flooded then mold appeared on the drywall. Their estimator Mike was thorough & courteous. Our crew Damian & James were very always on time, worked very hard & were very professional. They made sure the basement was dry to the required moisture percentage, applied the fungicide, then returned & sanitized the basement & all the mold gone. I highly recommend Dry Patrol!Cindy McIntire20:00 02 Jun 20Caleb and Eric were the guys that serviced my basement. They were very professional, mannerly and prompt. They did a thorough and professional job. I was very pleased with their services.Mary Schauer14:48 28 May 20James and Erik were very professional and mindful of social distancing ( masks etc). They were friendly, polite, and were very neat and tidy , labeled base boards for easier re installation . Would highly recommend to friends and neighbors!Jillian McCulloch19:00 24 May 20We had sewage flooding our basement in the midst of a large storm that affected several homes and businesses in Delaware this past weekend. Dry Patrol was able to squeeze us in last minute and we couldn’t have been more appreciative. Mike, the estimator, showed up and assessed what was needed and was professional, friendly, and fair. The crew arrived and were cleaning within 20 minutes of the estimate. The guys, Damien, Aaron, Melvin, and James, did a fantastic job and were extremely friendly, and professional as well. We couldn’t have been happier with their service! Highly recommend.Mary Schauer15:09 22 May 20James and Erik were very professional and mindful of social distancing ( masks etc). They were friendly, polite, and were very neat and tidy , labeled base boards for easier re installation . Would highly recommend to friends and neighbors!Philip Gensner17:03 02 May 20Extremely reliable and efficient. Dry Patrol did a fantastic job clearing up our water damage from a broken sump pump. The team of James, Caleb, and Melvin did an amazing job. I recommend this team and company for water cleaning services.Robert Clements13:15 22 Apr 20We had a flood in our finished basement due to the sump pump quitting. Dry Patrol was highly recommended to us by a plumber friend who replaced our sump pump. Once Mike, their estimator, who came to our house, I was completely impressed with him and his professionalism. He was easy to work with, answered all of my questions, and did not try to include a service that would not be needed for the water mitigation as other companies did. The guys (Damien, Ranier, and Steve) who came to our house to complete and inspect the work were awesome. They were timely, easy to work with, respectful of us and our house, and very professional. If I ever need a service provided by Dry Patrol, they are definitely my first call and they should be your first call too.Anastasia Snyder17:47 09 Apr 20I had a very good experience with Dry Patrol. My basement flooded due to the Columbus sewage system backing up. It was very disgusting. They were very responsive and did an excellent job cleaning my basement and drying it out after. I don't think my basement has ever been this clean! They were very professional and I would definitely use them again.Meladee Hopkins22:02 26 Mar 20I called Dry Patrol from a friend referral. Within 30 minutes, Michael was at my house assessing the damage in the basement. I was worried that my basement was going to be a total loss but they were able to save everything but the padding under the carpet and the baseboards. They were very professional and did all this during the first week of the stay at home order. They worked directly with my insurance company. I would definitely recommend them.Steve West15:39 03 Feb 20The entire crew was professional and did a great job. I really appreciate the explanation of the process from the first call until they were finished.Rebecca Rogers20:42 20 Jan 20Anthony and Justin were professional and not intrusive. With the exception of a delay in arriving Dry Patrol is worth the money. More thorough then the inexpensive services. I will call them again! Janine was responsive and accommodating.Martiana Klui18:37 07 Jan 20We had a great crew of people help us deal with a pretty awful flood and mold issue. We're incredibly grateful for all of them: Todd, Hayden, Dakota, Anthony, Mike, and Damian. Each and every one of them was kind and respectful when they entered our home. They were even great with our super energetic dogs. Overall and all around stellar service.T Rob21:59 04 Jan 20Dry Patrol was recommended by our plumber when our sump pump went bad & our basement flooded. I called Dry Patrol & within an hour Chad arrived. At no cost, Chad ran tests on the carpet and drywall for damage & gave recommendations for repair. My husband had already decided that we were going to do the job ourselves & informed Chad. Chad stayed an extra hour, answered questions, & gave tips to help us save money!!!Dayna Norris15:13 09 Dec 19Best of several water damage companies we have experienced.Manager and workers all excellent and conscientious. We were referred to them by Eco Plumbers, so knew they would be high quality.Patrick Rhodes20:24 25 Oct 19I called DryPatrol at the recommendation of my plumber and spoke with Chad Holcomb. Chad came out the next morning to assess our problem. He took extensive pictures and measurements. He developed an estimate and thoroughly explained the entire mitigation process clearly enough whereby I understood all that needed to be done and why. We agreed to start the work the following Monday. The crew called to let me know that they were on their way and as projected they stayed right on task and finished the work by the end of that week. Mike and Anthony returned the following Tuesday and finished with the duct cleaning. Each and every day the crews kept me posted as to when they would be there and what they would be doing and for how long. All of their employees were courteous, punctual and committed to doing a professional job. I'd give the company five and a half stars if I could, highly recommend.Kelly Johnson18:01 17 Oct 19David and Michael were incredibly professional and helpful. Our project manager Chad was amazing throughout our entire water and mold remediation issue. I would highly recommend them!