One of those things people tend to forget about a lot is air ducts. This is because they are out of sight and inside the walls. Cleaning air ducts is an important part of an efficient HVAC system. Dirt air ducts make the HVAC system less efficient and force it to use more energy to…Read More »
Call Now! (740) 417-9006
Call Day Or Night! (740) 417-9006
Talk to a live person - Quick Response Time!
Dry Patrol News
Latest Updates and Information
How Do I Know if my Air Ducts Need to be Cleaned?
April 10, 2023 | Air Duct Cleaning
Beware These Seven Risks From Of Standing Water In Your Home
November 8, 2022 | Water Damage
Standing water from a flood is very dangerous and presents several hazards to your health and your home.Read More »
Page 1 of 11
- Talk to a real person, not an answering machine
- At your door within 90 minutes
- Servicing Ohio for over 30 years
- A+ BBB rating
- Free Estimates
- Over 150+ 5 Star Reviews
- Billed directly to insurance
Day Or Night
Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup Services
- © 2023 Dry Patrol. All Rights Reserved.
- Google Rating4.7Based on 212 reviewsDry Patrol Of Central Ohio4.7Carolyn Law16:02 30 Apr 23The service and staff were excellent! The two gentlemen who were sent to do the work were polite, never grumbled and a pleasure to have in our home! Well done!!!’nJennifer Appleman01:50 25 Apr 23Jake and Dylan were friendly, professional, knowledgeable and wonderful to my whole family (pups included!). I appreciate the explanation of the process and the tips they provided to maintain the cleanliness of my ducts/vents. The service was affordable, they were on time and efficient. Overall great customer service from start to finish will have me contacting them again when needed!Robert Harris22:06 18 Apr 23Too many good things to say! The guys were on time, professional and accurate on the assessment of my damage. Not only did they arrive quickly, they got the job done and communicated with my insurance company to make the process as easy as possible considering the water damage incurred in my home. Thank you. I would recommend Dry Patrol for mitigation services.Olivia Kight18:47 18 Mar 23These gentleman made a hard time, a whole lot easier. They were super understanding & very polite. 12/10 would recommend them. Clean, efficient and very friendly!Lee Jeffers19:31 16 Jun 22The day after closing on a new build home, we had a new washer and dryer delivered. During the testing of the connections and running a test wash cycle, we discovered that the discharge drain was not in the correct location. Although it may have only come down to just a few gallons of water being discharged from the washer, it went between the walls, into the master closet, under the master bath flooring, under the laundry room flooring, and then cascaded like a waterfall into the basement. The Dry Patrol team arrived quickly after our builder contacted them. Dry Patrol provided two large dehumidifiers along with 7 to 8 large capacity fans to help dry out the flooring, carpet, and basement. It wasn't just a drop off of the equipment and then a follow up call, the representative was out to our house several times during the next 11 days to confirm the process was working to dry up the flooring and basement as expected. Nice to have the continued follow up. The representative shared his findings with the build team so we could get this resolved quickly.As much as I wouldn't want this to happen again or to anyone else, I definitely would recommend using Dry Patrol to help remedy the situation. Thank you!Lauren Cardoni23:38 25 Apr 22Our newly constructed home had a toilet overflow the day before we were set to close, so we called Dry Patrol on the recommendation of our home inspector and they were able to send someone out last minute to take a look at the water damage. Ken came out to observe the damage and was able to put our minds at ease that the builder had appropriately taken care of the issue and we needn't be concerned about long term water damage issues. He was incredibly helpful and didn't try to sell us on services we didn't need. Would absolutely recommend this company based on our experience.Rogelio Higgins21:58 15 Mar 22The crew of this company was very professional and efficient in doing storm damage cleanup. They did it thoroughly and fast. I highly recommend this company.William Madrigal22:11 03 Mar 22These people did a fast job of sewage cleanup. Their equipment was so new. Their service rate was so affordable. I highly recommend this company.Mary Padilla21:53 27 Feb 22After the storm, there was dirt everywhere in our basement. When we contacted this company, they did the cleaning faster than we thought. Their people were very hard-working. I highly recommend this company.Michelle Raya17:52 25 Feb 22We have to find people doing water damage restoration caused by the storm. When we contacted this company, they immediately sent people to repair it and did it thoroughly and fast. I highly recommend this company.Peggy Williams12:44 22 Feb 22These cleaners were so friendly. They took time explaining the causes of the damage. They also give me some tips on the remedies in doing the cleaning. I highly recommend this company.Joyce Reynolds20:26 16 Feb 22The crew did a great job in sewage cleanup at home. They have done it fast, pricing was so affordable. I highly recommend this company.Gurjot Dhindsa23:55 09 Feb 22We got a problem with our water system due to the typhoon, so we called this company to do the water damage restoration. I was so amazed by how they communicated with me. They were very professional and thorough. I highly recommend this company.Kimberly Hamilton07:24 08 Feb 22We have contacted this company for the pipe leak damage cleanup for the leak was caused by the storm. We're impressed by this company, did the job fast. The rate was very competitive. I highly recommend this company.Brendan Gill00:34 31 Jan 22At first, I was hesitant about this company. I was impressed with the dedication they showed. They finished the basement water cleanup faster than I thought. I highly recommend this company.Drew Ramsey22:11 28 Jan 22This company is one of the best in the flood cleanup. They have advanced equipment that helps them finish their job. I highly recommend this company.Margie Poole16:34 25 Jan 22The crew of this company was very professional and efficient in doing storm damage cleanup. They did it thoroughly and fast. I highly recommend this company.Ana Garcia21:52 21 Jan 22These people were very good in covid decontamination and sanitization service, very well organized. I highly recommend this company.Rickey Malone18:19 19 Jan 22This company was very thorough in sewage cleanup. It was great experiencing their service, very friendly. I highly recommend this company.Mae Olson01:14 13 Jan 22When these people did water damage cleanup at home, it was fast and thorough. They also gave me some maintenance tips. I highly recommend this company.Brittany Linder19:56 09 Jan 22The people of this water damage restoration company were genuine. They were friendly and chatted with me while working. They completed the restoration quickly. I highly recommend this company.EA L20:19 03 Jan 22December 2021We chose DryPatrol of Delaware OH to complete the clean-up works after a fire that caused smoke damage through part of our home, storage areas and garage. They were chosen based on their reasonable quote, their wonderful reviews, and their quick response to questions during the estimate process. They were the only company that capped their estimate by providing a range of what they expected the final cost to be. We didn’t want to hit the high cap, and we wanted the process to go as quickly as possible so we cleaned nearly all of the items instead. Their estimate did not specify what the cleaning estimate was specifically for (items vs structure). So we were still a little nervous about what the final cost would be.During the clean-up time their workers were communicative, polite, and friendly. We always knew when they would be arriving, and when they were leaving. They always left the messy situation they were working on in good shape at the end of the day. The final product was great. Everything was ready for the reconstruction work.The final bill after all of their work and ours….unbelievable. It was LESS than their low estimate. I’ve never had that happen. I only hope they were not disappointed.So thank you DryPatrol. Your efforts and recognition of how much we did ourselves is appreciated.Dublin OhioErin H03:24 13 Dec 21These are good people. I can't tell you how thankful we are to have dealt with Dry Patrol - specifically Bobby & Ryan. We don't live in Ohio, but near Philly. Our house was flooded from Hurricane Ida on Sep 1st and in the days following we stayed in a hotel where I noticed their truck in the parking lot. Turned out they were working on a big corporate job nearby. Given the widespread flooding here, finding a water mitigation company was difficult so I took a chance and called the number on their truck. Long story short, they were heading back to Ohio before we could hire them BUT the time and length they went to to see to it that our house didn't sit and rot while we dealt with insurance craziness, etc. was BEYOND what I ever expected. They dropped off two dehumidifiers to our house to let us run for nearly a week. Didn't charge us a dime. Looking back now I also see how they were trying to walk us through how the insurance and FEMA works, though at the time we were distressed and confused and didn't quite get it. The bottom line is - these are good people. They even offered to review what the local company we eventually hired contracted to do. I can't thank Dry Patrol enough for their thoughtfulness and generosity in a time that we were traumatized, stressed, and basically lost. If you are looking for honest people who truly care, these are your guys.*Go Browns! ;-)Charles Goodman14:43 09 Sep 21Dry Patrol was great, we had Chris, Jake, and Ken and they were fast and did a awesome job. We really appreciated how good of a job they did cleaning up after the job, we were expecting a bit of a mess but the room was 100 percent guest-ready when they left.Julie Rafeedie Haar, MBA17:44 28 Jul 21Hayden and Logan were professional and efficient. They came half hour earlier than expected and finished within the time promised. They shared some great information about a maintenance schedule and we appreciated their insights given the conditions at our home---a pretty long run of dryer venting. Thank you to the team for taking care of us.Melissa Stacy21:16 21 Jul 21I had a flood and sewage backup in my basement and had reached out to another company my insurance company named in their list of companies I could contact, but that I could use whoever I wanted.After a few days of little contact and no response from a few companies, I called Dry Patrol on my way home from work. They sent someone that evening to assess the situation.Kenneth came and reviewed the details of what it would take to get my basement in order and was professional and informative.A crew came to my home to demo walls and permanent fixtures that were damaged in the basement (Chris,Hayden,Tyler, Logan) were amazing! Worked fast, very professional. Kenneth was great to work with as was the office staff (Janellle I think was her name).Thank you for being prompt, professional, and helping me clean up a huge mess quickly!MelissaChrista Anderson20:59 08 Jul 21Ken S. from Dry Patrol came to my home and was very timley, professional and friendly. He helped by explaining to me each part of the process and did an amazing job of helping my kitchen get back to normal. Would highly recommend Dry Patrol and Ken's services.Buddy Hummler23:24 25 Jun 21Hayden and Chris came out at the request of Rescue Rooter after a very messy situation involving jet cleaning our sewer line turned into a health hazard. Dry Patrol came out the same day they were contacted and went straight to work. We've had other cleaners come out after our basement flooded, but this was 10 times better. Hayden and Chris were friendly, efficient, and thorough. I would absolutely recommend Dry Patrol based on their performance alone.Stacy Cross20:31 13 Jun 21Dry Patrol Water Damage Experts Columbus is a Fantastic Company. I would like to Thank Hayden, Tyler, Todd and Justine for the Quick Response in my Time of need. We had a Surge of Storms come through, and My Basement was Flooded. The Team Quickly Responded without Question. Their Professionalism and Care of my Well Being was Outstanding. The Quality of the Clean-Up was Great. I recommend everyone Utilize the Company for Services in Need whether it's an Emergency or Not. Thank you Again for All of your Assistance. SJ Cross 06-13-2021.Lynnsey Quinn17:18 07 Jun 21Breanna and Tyler did an amazing job on our vent and duct cleaning. We have been renovating for the last month or so which has created a lot of dust and we also knew how dirty the previous owners were along with the house being 111 years old.They were in an out in 2 hrs, extremely hard working and professional. They even worked around our carpet installers being in and out of the house as well.Before the cleaning we found our selves stuffy and congested upon going home, after the cleaning, I slept at the house for the first time 1 day later and noticed how clean the air in our house was immediately! Better then at our townhouse!I'm excited to see how this cleaning helps with the dust and air quality in the coming months when we finally move in.Highly recommend!David Wirtz00:39 05 Jun 21Hayden and Tyler did a great job. We called the morning after a big storm and had water in the basement. They cleaned up and took our rugs outside to dry upon request. Great work!Heather Robison04:23 22 May 21They ROCK!!! I reached out to Dry Patrol first thing on Monday morning. This specific call was on a day I am confident that they were SLAMMED. The day before was a very heavy rain day. Not only were they out to our home about 24 hours later, but they started work on Tuesday. All work was completed Wednesday & the entire drying process was complete by Thursday afternoon. I was called to alert of when the team would be arriving every time. They accommodated our request to arrive a little later due to us trying to get our kids out the door for school before they started work. Ken, Hayden, & Todd were nothing less than incredible & I would recommend the team to friends, family, & clients (I work in real estate).Thank you helping us save as much of our basement as possible & thank you for removing what we couldn’t save ASAP!Becky Walker14:44 18 May 21Hayden and Bre were great. The first day there was an issue with the equipment and we had to reschedule- Hayden was super responsive and accommodating. They worked with my schedule to make sure things were still done expeditiously. The work itself was also top notch- you’d never guess from sight or smell that my basement was backed up with sewage just days before! They really went above and beyond, even cleaning areas that were not flooded to make sure there was no odor remaining. I sincerely hope I never need this service again, but if I do, I know who to call! Thank you again Hayden and Bre!Michael Meddings16:00 12 May 21Ken Stinnette and the Dry Patrol team were prompt and courteous. They take their work serious and respect your home as if it were theirs. If you need any of the services that they provide I highly recommend Dry Patrol.molly oconnell20:28 31 Mar 21Molly is my daughter who was the primary contact for Dry Patrol because my wife and I were out of town. The water damage was at my home in Dublin, OH. This review will be short and sweet, but having spent my entire career as a senior executive with a multi billion dollar company, believe me Dry Patrol provided us with outstanding service. The man in charge, Ken, was also outstanding, had exceptional people skills and made customer service his top priority. This was an out-of-pocket expense for us, i.e. not an insurance claim. Dry Patrol went out of their way to accommodate my wife and me on the expense hit we took, providing discounts where ever they could. I highly recommend Dry Patrol! You will not be disappointed!Karen Saponaro14:55 18 Mar 21We had water come to inside walls from water damming on the roof. Dry Patrol accurately accessed the situation and removed problem walls and replaced with new drywall in a timely manner. Very professional and skilled.Doug Hedges17:09 15 Mar 21Dry Patrol cleaned the air ducts at my place of employment. They arrived on time and cleaned the air ducts thoroughly. The team, Austin and Breanna were clean, courteous, and professional the entire time. I highly recommend Dry Patrol for any services that they offer.Michelle Hoffman18:47 04 Feb 21I would like to extend a huge thank you to Dry Patrol of Delaware. Our family experienced a significant loss, the death of my sister. We then found ourselves in need of assistance from a restoration professional. I reached out to Bryan on a Sunday afternoon and without hesitation or delay, Bryan had a technician scheduled to help us. This was without doubt a difficult and emotional time – we could not have asked for a team more helpful, respectful and attentive. Thanks to all of you.Zak Hourmouzis15:38 02 Dec 20We had a leak from a vent in the roof. Water was dripping into the kitchen. Dry Patrol sent out someone to evaluate that day (which was the day before a holiday) and then, the day the problem was fixed, someone was out to start the drying process. It was quick and smooth, and everyone was professional. When it came time to take out the equipment, they sent someone to look in my attic and found that it was dry (I appreciate they didn't try to sell me a service I didn't need), and then adjusted the quote to a lower price because they had to do less work than they thought they would.Overall, I was impressed with their honesty and professionalism. I have heard stories of similar companies running up bills unnecessarily, so it is reassuring that they did what they said they would do and didn't try to take advantage of my family and me. I would recommend this company without reservation.Rick Oberdier20:12 12 Oct 20Eric, Braden and Mike did outstanding work. Very responsive and courteous and answered all my questions did a great job! A lot of other companies were trying to get me to spend thousands of dollars on encapsulation and they came in and put a vapor barrier and a dehumidifier for much lessMichelle H02:19 08 Oct 20My house was disinfected due to an infection of the COVID-19 virus. The team who treated my house, Aaron and Brayden, were very professional and sensitive about the matter at hand. They offered discretion should I desire it when dressing in their haz-mat suits before entering (i.e. using my garage to dress rather than in view). Professionalism and sensitivity is difficult to find, so I'm extremely grateful for it. I researched their product, too and felt very comfortable and confident having it used in my house for the purpose of destroying the virus in a safe manner. I will not hesitate to refer business to them or to use them again in the future if service is needed.Jennifer Eisenberg10:38 30 Sep 20Janine and The Dry Patrol team worked with us to spray and wipe down our room and bathroom after an active Covid-19 case arose in our house. Janine explained the entire process and answered every question I posed. Thank you Janine for helping us through such a stressful time! I would use Dry Patrol again without hesitation.Steven Starkey12:10 26 Sep 20My experience with Dry Patrol was nothing short of exceptional! From the moment my wife and I began working with them for our flooded basement, they were prompt, professional and easy to work with. Joey, Dearris and Eric were the individuals we had the pleasure of working with, and I can't say enough about their work ethic and attitudes. They were quick, efficient and effective in our basement clean up. I would highly recommend utilizing Dry Patrol if your unfortunate cases necessitates it. Thank you!Aaron Mills13:46 18 Sep 20Mike came out and inspected some minor deterioration of an external wall of my home due to a vinyl siding failure. He was on time, professional, and upfront about the situation. Mike was honest with me about no major remidiation being needed, instead of making a mountain out of a mole hill just to drum up business. The inspection/estimate was free and I can rest easy with his professional opinion, knowing my home is safe.Jangus Whitner22:05 02 Sep 20Dry Patrol staff (Aaron, Joe, Eric, and Caleb) were EXTREMELY professional and respectful. They treated my house like their own. I was nervous having any contractors in and out during COVID19 pandemic, but Dry Patrol staff were very clean and organized. They laid out protective material where they walked to prevent damage to my flooring, wore shoe covers, and didn't make a mess. Every single worker introduced themselves to me and made me feel like they valued me as a customer and truly cared about doing quality work. They obviously take pride in the company they work for and I was impressed by the level of professionalism and attention to detail. They even took the time to explain things to me when things came up. Thank you all for your great work!! I definitely recommend Dry Patrol!Don Newcomer14:36 01 Sep 20Very responsive and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.Sandy Faulhaber13:06 19 Aug 20My sewage drain in my basement backed up. Their team cleaned the nasty mess the same day I called them. They were very friendly and quick. They answered any questions I had. Their cleaning job was excellent. I would definitely recommend them!Jodi Sime15:35 05 Aug 20Dry Patrol was there when we needed them for our office space. They were on-time, friendly and very professional. Stacy was quick to respond to all of our questions and requests. We would definitely call them if needed again.Samantha Platt17:46 28 Jul 20We had a last minute emergency professional cleaning that needed done for our office and Dry Patrol quickly helped us out. Not only did they get us scheduled for that day they also re-scheduled just as quickly due to an issue that was on our end. Great customer service and work by Janine and the whole crew at Dry Patrol.Andrea J Lynch18:47 12 Jun 20Dry Patrol came out to rescue us after our basement flooded then mold appeared on the drywall. Their estimator Mike was thorough & courteous. Our crew Damian & James were very always on time, worked very hard & were very professional. They made sure the basement was dry to the required moisture percentage, applied the fungicide, then returned & sanitized the basement & all the mold gone. I highly recommend Dry Patrol!Cindy McIntire20:00 02 Jun 20Caleb and Eric were the guys that serviced my basement. They were very professional, mannerly and prompt. They did a thorough and professional job. I was very pleased with their services.Mary Schauer14:48 28 May 20James and Erik were very professional and mindful of social distancing ( masks etc). They were friendly, polite, and were very neat and tidy , labeled base boards for easier re installation . Would highly recommend to friends and neighbors!Jillian McCulloch19:00 24 May 20We had sewage flooding our basement in the midst of a large storm that affected several homes and businesses in Delaware this past weekend. Dry Patrol was able to squeeze us in last minute and we couldn’t have been more appreciative. Mike, the estimator, showed up and assessed what was needed and was professional, friendly, and fair. The crew arrived and were cleaning within 20 minutes of the estimate. The guys, Damien, Aaron, Melvin, and James, did a fantastic job and were extremely friendly, and professional as well. We couldn’t have been happier with their service! Highly recommend.Mary Schauer15:09 22 May 20James and Erik were very professional and mindful of social distancing ( masks etc). They were friendly, polite, and were very neat and tidy , labeled base boards for easier re installation . Would highly recommend to friends and neighbors!Philip Gensner17:03 02 May 20Extremely reliable and efficient. Dry Patrol did a fantastic job clearing up our water damage from a broken sump pump. The team of James, Caleb, and Melvin did an amazing job. I recommend this team and company for water cleaning services.Robert Clements13:15 22 Apr 20We had a flood in our finished basement due to the sump pump quitting. Dry Patrol was highly recommended to us by a plumber friend who replaced our sump pump. Once Mike, their estimator, who came to our house, I was completely impressed with him and his professionalism. He was easy to work with, answered all of my questions, and did not try to include a service that would not be needed for the water mitigation as other companies did. The guys (Damien, Ranier, and Steve) who came to our house to complete and inspect the work were awesome. They were timely, easy to work with, respectful of us and our house, and very professional. If I ever need a service provided by Dry Patrol, they are definitely my first call and they should be your first call too.Anastasia Snyder17:47 09 Apr 20I had a very good experience with Dry Patrol. My basement flooded due to the Columbus sewage system backing up. It was very disgusting. They were very responsive and did an excellent job cleaning my basement and drying it out after. I don't think my basement has ever been this clean! They were very professional and I would definitely use them again.Meladee Hopkins22:02 26 Mar 20I called Dry Patrol from a friend referral. Within 30 minutes, Michael was at my house assessing the damage in the basement. I was worried that my basement was going to be a total loss but they were able to save everything but the padding under the carpet and the baseboards. They were very professional and did all this during the first week of the stay at home order. They worked directly with my insurance company. I would definitely recommend them.Steve West15:39 03 Feb 20The entire crew was professional and did a great job. I really appreciate the explanation of the process from the first call until they were finished.Rebecca Rogers20:42 20 Jan 20Anthony and Justin were professional and not intrusive. With the exception of a delay in arriving Dry Patrol is worth the money. More thorough then the inexpensive services. I will call them again! Janine was responsive and accommodating.Martiana Klui18:37 07 Jan 20We had a great crew of people help us deal with a pretty awful flood and mold issue. We're incredibly grateful for all of them: Todd, Hayden, Dakota, Anthony, Mike, and Damian. Each and every one of them was kind and respectful when they entered our home. They were even great with our super energetic dogs. Overall and all around stellar service.T Rob21:59 04 Jan 20Dry Patrol was recommended by our plumber when our sump pump went bad & our basement flooded. I called Dry Patrol & within an hour Chad arrived. At no cost, Chad ran tests on the carpet and drywall for damage & gave recommendations for repair. My husband had already decided that we were going to do the job ourselves & informed Chad. Chad stayed an extra hour, answered questions, & gave tips to help us save money!!!Dayna Norris15:13 09 Dec 19Best of several water damage companies we have experienced.Manager and workers all excellent and conscientious. We were referred to them by Eco Plumbers, so knew they would be high quality.Patrick Rhodes20:24 25 Oct 19I called DryPatrol at the recommendation of my plumber and spoke with Chad Holcomb. Chad came out the next morning to assess our problem. He took extensive pictures and measurements. He developed an estimate and thoroughly explained the entire mitigation process clearly enough whereby I understood all that needed to be done and why. We agreed to start the work the following Monday. The crew called to let me know that they were on their way and as projected they stayed right on task and finished the work by the end of that week. Mike and Anthony returned the following Tuesday and finished with the duct cleaning. Each and every day the crews kept me posted as to when they would be there and what they would be doing and for how long. All of their employees were courteous, punctual and committed to doing a professional job. I'd give the company five and a half stars if I could, highly recommend.Kelly Johnson18:01 17 Oct 19David and Michael were incredibly professional and helpful. Our project manager Chad was amazing throughout our entire water and mold remediation issue. I would highly recommend them!Josh Yoder19:34 01 Oct 19Fantastic service - I called and spoke to Janine Johnson, she was incredibly helpful and had a tech at my door within the hour. Our tech, Todd Gattshall was great. He was outgoing, honest and DID NOT try to push any unnecessary service or product on us. Great experience - will contact them for any future water/mold issues. A+++Debbie Clark15:53 06 Jan 19This was my first experience with Dry Patrol and we couldn’t be happier. They arrived on the scene within 1/2 hour, assessed the problem quickly, and got right to work. Todd was our main contact person and he explained each step along the way, called me regularly to report in and got the job done efficiently and professionally. The other employees were Chad, James and Hayden. I highly recommend them and if the need ever arises again won’t hesitate to call them!Angela Linnane16:42 09 Nov 18Todd and Hayden did an outstanding job cleaning our duct system of our newly built home today! They were careful using their equipment and made sure things were put back the way they found them. They were very professional and let me know what they doing every step of the way. Another bonus was, they were on time! We have utilized a variety of Dry Patrol’s services in our homes and at our business. We will continue to recommend them to others as everyone (Bryan, Bob, Janine and the guys) are a wonderful company to work with at a reasonable price.Kim Mash22:58 05 Nov 18I was impressed how quickly Dry Patrol showed up to my house and took care of my flooded basement. Chad came to my home first and and helped me place my antiques on plastic so they weren’t destroyed. The next morning a crew, Todd, Hayden, James and Jackson showed up. They cleaned everything up and were very respectful of me, my home and family. I am so pleased with how they took care of me. The last day they were here Michael installed a PumpSpy sump pump so I would be taken care in the future. Thank you Dry Patrol. I highly recommend them.Christopher Flowers14:52 21 Apr 18I highly recommend Dry Patrol! From the initial contact, they were quick, courteous, and professional. Bob Harris was at my door within an hour and after our quote the cleaning process started soon after. The crew of James, Hayden, and Mike could not have been nicer! Going through the stress of a flooded basement was made easier by the Dry Patrol team, and the end result was a lot cleaner basement than even before the flood. Great job guys and thanks again!Marcus Williams13:14 18 Apr 18Phenomenal Crew!I highly recommend this team for your mitigation needs. Their work is outstanding. My wife walked into the house at 630P to a water supply line rupture and 2 inches of water covering a portion of our hardwood floors. We called Dry Patrol and they had a crew out to the house by 8P. Michael, James, and Kaleb were all great. Very professional! They thoroughly educated us on the process, each of the steps, and the estimated cost. They stayed until the entire setup was complete (close to 1AM). The results of the mitigation process were amazing. The floors are still acclimating, but it looks like they managed to salvaged the hardwood floors!! Again these guys come highly recommended!!