Make your home clean and healthy again with mold removal and mold remediation.
Finding mold damage in your Dublin home can be alarming, and unless proper mold removal is completed, your health and home value could be at risk.
The first priority is making sure mold never even occurs. Having Dry Patrol handle any water emergency is a surefire way to ensure your home is thoroughly and properly dried, minimizing the potential for future fungal growth.
If you think you need mold removal and mold damage repairs whether it’s basement mold, attic mold or crawl space mold, contact Dry Patrol, your trusted mold removal contractors in Dublin. We will provide the only in-depth mold remediation you need to get the job done right.
More about Mold Damage in Dublin
If left untreated, mold can destroy whatever it grows on and can cause serious structural damage. Mold also can cause serious health problems. According to the EPA, molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Allergic reactions to mold are common and may be immediate or delayed. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold allergic and non-allergic people.
Mold Inspection and Assessment:
- We begin by completing thorough mold inspections to identify the scope of the problem or you can hire a mold testing company (call us first).
- Then, we consult with our team of environmental scientists and specialists to develop a mold cleanup plan.
- Our environmental scientists create a protocol for mold cleanup and remediation.
- Dry Patrol consults with your insurance provider on your behalf to check coverage.
- Our team provides you an estimate for mold removal.
Mold Remediation and Removal:
- Once the estimate is approved, Dry Patrol’s Dublin team begins mold removal, containment, and any necessary demolition.
- Then, we physically remove the mold using various advanced techniques and dispose of it.
- Next, we clean the area with microfiber cloth and/or a HEPA-filtered vacuum process to ensure all remnants are removed.
- Finally, at the client’s discretion, Dry Patrol uses a neutral, third-party “allclear” mold test to ensure the mold issue has been completely resolved — an important step that many Dublin restoration companies skip.
It is extremely important to call our experienced Dublin mold remediation company if you think you have mold in your home or commercial building. We can be reached at 740-417-9006.
Learn more about Dublin OH
Although its earliest settlements date back to 1802, the village that became Dublin did not begin to take shape until the arrival of the Sells family from Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. Brothers Peter and Benjamin Sells purchased 400 acres (1.6 km²) of land on the west bank of the Scioto River as a gift for their brother John. In 1808, John Sells brought his family to the region, and by 1810 he had begun to survey lots for the new village with his partner, an Irish gentleman named John Shields. According to historians, Shields is responsible for naming the town after his birthplace: “If I have the honor conferred upon me to name your village, with the brightness of the morn, and the beaming of the sun on the hills and dales surrounding this beautiful valley, it would give me great pleasure to name your new town after my birthplace, Dublin, Ireland.”
Dublin is home to attractions such as Hayden Falls Park.