When Dry Patrol, another professional company, or the homeowner undertakes mold remediation, it is a seriously complicated task. Removing every trace of mold propagation can be tiresome and full of hassles. However, in order to assure that the mold problem is taken care, several conditions must be met.
- You should have completely fixed the problem which allowed water to seep into your home in the first place.
- You should complete mold removal, and use professional judgement to determine if the cleanup is sufficient. Visible mold, mold-damaged items, and moldy odors shouldn’t be present in the home.
- If you have had the mold sampled, the kinds and concentrations of mold and mold spores in the building should be similar to those found outside, once cleanup has completed.
- You should revisit the site shortly after remediation, and it shouldn’t show any signs of damage or mold growth.
- People should be able to occupy or re-occupy the space without physical symptoms or health complaints.
- Ultimately, this a judgement call, because there isn’t an easy answer.
By trusting Dry Patrol to undertake this task, you are trusting the certified professionals who are most knowledgeable about these types of issues. Call us today!
For more about how we can help you, read more at drypatrolcolumbus.com or call us at (614) 407-5543.