- Talk to a real person, not an answering machine
- At your door within 60 minutes
- Servicing Ohio for over 30 years
- A+ BBB rating
- Free Estimates
- Over 150+ 5 Star Reviews
- Billed directly to insurance
Day Or Night
Contact Us 24/7 • 740-417-9006
Day Or Night Emergency Cleanup Services
- © 2020 Dry Patrol. All Rights Reserved.
- Google Rating4.8Based on 158 reviewsDry Patrol Water Damage Experts Columbus4.8Rebecca Rogers20:42 20 Jan 20Anthony and Justin were professional and not intrusive. With the exception of a delay in arriving Dry Patrol is worth the money. More thorough then the inexpensive services. I will call them again! Janine was responsive and accommodating.Martiana Klui18:37 07 Jan 20We had a great crew of people help us deal with a pretty awful flood and mold issue. We're incredibly grateful for all of them: Todd, Hayden, Dakota, Anthony, Mike, and Damian. Each and every one of them was kind and respectful when they entered our home. They were even great with our super energetic dogs. Overall and all around stellar service.T Rob21:59 04 Jan 20Dry Patrol was recommended by our plumber when our sump pump went bad & our basement flooded. I called Dry Patrol & within an hour Chad arrived. At no cost, Chad ran tests on the carpet and drywall for damage & gave recommendations for repair. My husband had already decided that we were going to do the job ourselves & informed Chad. Chad stayed an extra hour, answered questions, & gave tips to help us save money!!!Dayna Norris15:13 09 Dec 19Best of several water damage companies we have experienced.Manager and workers all excellent and conscientious. We were referred to them by Eco Plumbers, so knew they would be high quality.Patrick Rhodes20:24 25 Oct 19I called DryPatrol at the recommendation of my plumber and spoke with Chad Holcomb. Chad came out the next morning to assess our problem. He took extensive pictures and measurements. He developed an estimate and thoroughly explained the entire mitigation process clearly enough whereby I understood all that needed to be done and why. We agreed to start the work the following Monday. The crew called to let me know that they were on their way and as projected they stayed right on task and finished the work by the end of that week. Mike and Anthony returned the following Tuesday and finished with the duct cleaning. Each and every day the crews kept me posted as to when they would be there and what they would be doing and for how long. All of their employees were courteous, punctual and committed to doing a professional job. I'd give the company five and a half stars if I could, highly recommend.Kelly Johnson18:01 17 Oct 19David and Michael were incredibly professional and helpful. Our project manager Chad was amazing throughout our entire water and mold remediation issue. I would highly recommend them!