Mold removal, water damage restoration, and more from our family to yours.
After more than 20 years as an Executive in the Merchant Credit Card Processing industry, Bryan Daughtry founded Dry Patrol of Central Ohio. Daughtry’s desire to help people experiencing tragedy, coupled with experiencing four major water loses in his home in less than a year, resulted in a personal mission to raise the standard of customer service experienced in the Emergency Services and Restoration industries. Daughtry currently holds more than six certifications with the IICRC and Dry Patrol of Central Ohio has quickly become known as the premier provider of Emergency Services in central Ohio dealing with Water, Fire, Mold, Bio Hazard / Crime Scene Clean Up and more.
Why Choose Dry Patrol
Since opening our doors, we’ve focused on providing the highest quality services with compassion, professionalism, and trust. That means we promise to:
- Answer your call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Expertly and promptly answer any questions
- Dry everything scientifically to minimize the risk of mold, mildew, or further structural damage
- Quickly get back to business and life as usual, with the least amount of disruption
- Be careful and courteous, respecting your belongings and privacy
- Save everything that can be saved
- Handle all of the details with your insurance company and be your advocate throughout the process
Every job is supervised by a Project Manager or Lead Technician who has been certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification (IICRC), the industry authority that sets the standard for both the restoration and carpet cleaning industries. This certification is a symbol of trust and quality that you can be confident in, and a distinction that we are extremely proud of.