Make your home clean and healthy again with mold removal and mold remediation.
Finding mold damage in your Columbus home can be alarming, and unless proper mold removal is completed, your health and home value could be at risk.
The first priority is making sure mold never even occurs. Having Dry Patrol handle any water emergency is a surefire way to ensure your home is thoroughly and properly dried, minimizing the potential for future fungal growth.
If you think you need mold removal, mold damage repairs and remediation services, whether it’s basement mold, crawl space mold or attic mold, contact Dry Patrol, your trusted mold removal contractors in Columbus. We will provide the only in-depth mold remediation you need to get the job done right.
Mold Inspection and Assessment:
- We begin by completing thorough mold inspections to identify the scope of the problem or you can hire a mold testing company (call us first).
- Then, we consult with our team of environmental scientists and specialists to develop a mold cleanup plan.
- Our environmental scientists create a protocol for mold cleanup and remediation.
- Dry Patrol consults with your insurance provider on your behalf to check coverage.
- Our team provides you an estimate for mold removal.
Mold Remediation and Removal:
- Once the estimate is approved, Dry Patrol’s team begins mold removal, containment, and any necessary demolition.
- Then, we physically remove the mold using various advanced techniques and dispose of it.
- Next, we clean the area with microfiber cloth and/or a HEPA-filtered vacuum process to ensure all remnants are removed.
- Finally, at the client’s discretion, Dry Patrol uses a neutral, third-party “allclear” mold test to ensure the mold issue has been completely resolved — an important step that many restoration companies skip.
More about Mold Damage in Columbus
If left untreated, mold can destroy whatever it grows on and can cause serious structural damage. Mold also can cause serious health problems. According to the EPA, molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Allergic reactions to mold are common and may be immediate or delayed. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold allergic and non-allergic people.
It is extremely important to call our experienced Columbus mold remediation company if you think you have mold. We can be reached at 740-417-9006.
Commercial Mold Cleanup
Get back to business faster with mold removal by Dry Patrol
Mold damage is bad for your health and even worse for your business. It can grow anywhere that has moisture and causes structural damage, ugly messes, and health problems. Whether your business is customer-facing or serves as an office for staff, mold presents serious liabilities that no employer should ignore.
If you have mold damage in your building, contact Dry Patrol to start the only in-depth mold remediation process you can trust to get the job done right.