Make your home clean and healthy again with mold removal and mold remediation.
Finding mold damage in your White Hall home can be alarming, and unless proper mold removal is completed, your health and home value could be at risk.
The first priority is making sure mold never even occurs. Having Dry Patrol handle any water emergency is a surefire way to ensure your home is thoroughly and properly dried, minimizing the potential for future fungal growth.
If you think you need mold removal and mold damage repairs whether it’s basement mold, attic mold or crawl space mold, contact Dry Patrol, your trusted mold removal contractors in White Hall. We will provide the only in-depth mold remediation you need to get the job done right.
More about Mold Damage in White Hall
If left untreated, mold can destroy whatever it grows on and can cause serious structural damage. Mold also can cause serious health problems. According to the EPA, molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Allergic reactions to mold are common and may be immediate or delayed. Molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma who are allergic to mold. In addition, mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold allergic and non-allergic people.
Mold Inspection and Assessment:
- We begin by completing thorough mold inspections to identify the scope of the problem or you can hire a mold testing company (call us first).
- Then, we consult with our team of environmental scientists and specialists to develop a mold cleanup plan.
- Our environmental scientists create a protocol for mold cleanup and remediation.
- Dry Patrol consults with your insurance provider on your behalf to check coverage.
- Our team provides you an estimate for mold removal.
Mold Remediation and Removal:
- Once the estimate is approved, Dry Patrol’s team begins mold removal, containment, and any necessary demolition.
- Then, we physically remove the mold using various advanced techniques and dispose of it.
- Next, we clean the area with microfiber cloth and/or a HEPA-filtered vacuum process to ensure all remnants are removed.
- Finally, at the client’s discretion, Dry Patrol uses a neutral, third-party “allclear” mold test to ensure the mold issue has been completely resolved — an important step that many restoration companies skip.
It is extremely important to call our experienced White Hall mold remediation company if you think you have mold in your home or commercial building. We can be reached at 740-417-9006.
We provide mold removal services throughout Whitehall OH including 43213, 43219, 43227.
Learn more about White Hall OH
In the 1940s and 1950s, Whitehall still had working farms, and it was a mixed income area with mainly small houses. It was still a village in the 1940s, and residents filed for incorporation in 1947. In 1952 the borders expanded east to the country club and Big Walnut Creek. Rapid growth meant that it became a city during the 1950s. The first shopping center strip in the country was built and opened in Whitehall in 1948, called Casto’s Town and Country.
Today, Whitehall is home to places such as the Whitehall Park.