Do you need cleaning services for hoarders and don’t know where or how to start? We can help with all of your hoarding clean up needs and more. We provide caring and compassionate hoarding cleanup services while offering additional help for hoarders and their families
Hoarding cleanup projects require sensitivity and the utmost professionalism from the company you choose to hire. Dry Patrol has the compassion and expertise to restore any home to its pre-hoarding condition.
Hoarder Cleaning Services
Dry Patrol often works with the family of the homeowner on hoarder cleanup projects. The hoarding tendencies of loved ones often comes as a shock to family members, and the Dry Patrol team understands the stress undertaking a project like this may bring to you. Because of this, we’ve developed a program to carefully walk you through the process of restoring a hoarded-home.
Our hoarder clean up help is more than just a disposal service. Our hoarder cleaning experts will help you sort through your contents, to make sure we recover all items that every functioning household should have, plus all valuables, sentimental items, important documents, statements, bills and photographs. We will work by your side to make sure your residence is cleaned while not causing any additional stress, anxiety or frustration.
During our initial phone call, we promise to listen. Each project is as unique as its homeowner, and we will make every effort to tailor our program to fit your specific needs. We’ll then craft an action plan that fits your schedule.
Our consultation is always free: 740-417-9006
During the cleanup process, we will:
- Walk the homeowner and/or decision makers through the cleanup process, assisting with temporary relocation and counseling as needed
- Discreetly remove trash and other unwanted items in the home
- Inventory, clean and securely store keepsakes, heirlooms, family photos, documents, firearms and other essential items
- Dry clean and store clothing, bedding and other linens
- Steam clean and store salvageable drapes, couches, covered chairs, carpets and rugs
- Remove and dispose of carpets, rugs, wall coverings or other items that cannot be fully restored
- Deep clean and sanitize all surfaces
- Replace carpets and other flooring as necessary
- Repair and repaint walls as necessary
Comprehensive and comforting assistance, no matter the situation
Available 24hrs a Day: 740-417-9006
Dry Patrol works with families across Ohio to clean, rebuild & restore homes. From moderate clutter to severe hoarding situations, we can help you through this. Contact our hoarding cleanup team today to learn more about how we can start the process of restoring not only your home but your life as well!
If you have questions about hoarding cleanup, reach out to Dry Patrol. We can turn any home back into your dream home. If you are in need of hoarding cleanup services, contact us today!